1. By placing an order with the MyDirndl, LLC you accept the terms hereafter. For all legal transactions with MyDirndl, LLC the terms hereafter apply and the law of the State of Florida, unless specified otherwise in these terms. Any disputes arising hereunder will be settled before a competent Pinellas County, FL - USA court of law. Other arrangements, notably terms of business of our contracting parties are not valid if inconsistent with our terms hereafter.
2. Offers are always subject to confirmation. Placed orders only become effective when confirmed in writing. Exclusively our written confirmation of the order is authoritative for the contents of the legal transactions concluded with us, notably for the orders placed with us. Oral supplements, additional agreements or conditions are valid only if confirmed in writing.
3. Technical advice of use is rendered to the best of our knowledge and on the basis of our experience. All statements and information about the suitability and the use of our goods are without any commitment and do not release the orderer from inspecting and testing the goods. It is the responsibility of the orderer to comply with legal provisions and government regulations to use our goods.
4. MyDirndl.com LLC will immediately deliver the ordered product to the address indicated by the customer. In most cases this will be within 14 working days of the order. In cases that the item is out of stock, the item may take more than 14 working days to receive. In most cases when this occurs an email will be sent to the customer to ensure the item will be received when the customer needs it.
MyDirndl.com LLC is authorized to partial deliveries.
5. The customer is obliged to check the product for intactness after delivery immediately.
Complaints because of material defects, deliveries of the wrong goods, broken objects or variances in quantity can be replaced within at the latest 5 business days upon receipt of the product in writing as far as these are recognizable by reasonable examinations be asserted.
6. The delivery is carried out to the transportation costs expelled in the individual case.
All risks and dangers of the consignment change on the customer as soon as the product will submit the engaged logistics partner (U.S. Postal Service, German Postal Service, UPS, FedEX) from MyDirndl, LLC.
An insurance of the product can on request be effected whose costs of the customer are borne.
7. Dates of delivery are only binding if a fixed day is specified in writing by MyDirndl, LLC. The delivery period fixed in our confirmations of the order shall run from the day the order is confirmed, however not before the orderer's production of the documents, licenses and releases necessary for the execution of the order and not before the receipt of a deposit possibly agreed upon.
8. In case of failure of keeping a date of delivery or in case of another delay of performance the contracting party is obliged to grant us an additional period of at least six weeks before the consequences due to delay in performance can be claimed.
9. In case of the shipment of the goods we have met the delivery commitments once the goods are duly delivered to the custody of the carrier.
10. The buyer may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country if we ship from Germany. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the buyer; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; the buyer should contact his local customs office for further information. MyDirndl, LLC will replace your costs if you must pay import duties. You only have to send us the bill.
11. MyDirndl.com LLC accepts only the modes of payment shown the customer in the context of the ordering process.
Payments on invoice are only possible in exceptions and at corresponding references and require the previous telephonic arrangement in every case.
12. Unless otherwise agreed upon our goods are to be paid on placing the order by stating the number of the orderer's credit card. The confirmation by the credit card institution is required before the goods are delivered.
13. MyDirndl.com LLC is entitled to withhold further deliveries of current orders until the payment of unsettled accounts and the settlement of existing subsidiary claims are effected.
14. If the customer's payment is delayed, MyDirndl, LLC is authorized to require default interest in the amount of 5% above the respective base interest rate.
15. The customer is only authorized to the off setting provided that and as far as his counter-claims are stated finally, undisputed or appreciated by MyDirndl, LLC
16. We retain title of all our delivered property until all our claims on our contracting party (buyer), irrespective of the legal ground, are completely settled.
17. In the event of the orderer's delay in payment we are entitled to take back the delivered object until our claims are satisfied or to withdraw from the contract. In case of taking back a delivered object the costs shall be borne by the orderer Warranty.
18. The orderer is obliged, without undue delay, to inspect the goods when delivered if they are damaged. Objections to material defects, faulty deliveries, breakage's or quantitative variances, as far as these can be recognized in a reasonably expected inspection, have to be raised in writing immediately without delay.
19. MyDirndl, LLC will answer for defects which are existing at the handing over of the goods in accordance with the following rules during a guarantee period of six months for traditional clothes and shoes, one year for Quartz Cuckoo clocks, two years for mechanism Cuckoo clocks, Snuff bottles and Beer Steins and six months for all other products.
20. The customer will immediately ( within 5 business days) inform about defects of the MyDirndl, LLC appearing perhaps in writing or E-Mail.
If there is a defect to be represented of MyDirndl, LLC, MyDirndl, LLC will remove this after a choice of one's own by repair or by substitute delivery.
21. The remove of the fault or substitute delivery fails, MyDirndl, LLC isn't ready for it or not, or the customer delayedly is authorized so out of these over unreasonable periods for reasons which MyDirndl, LLC has to represent to cancel the contract or to require a reduction of the selling price.
22. The orderer's warranty claims expire if no evidence is produced or in case of negligent handling or of excessive strain on the products.
23. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product we will refund your money, no questions asked within the first 10 days!
Returns within the first 30 days
24. Should you find it necessary to return an item, please contact us first. If we find - in agreement with you - the best solution how to solve the problem, we will let you know if you send the item back to our location in Germany, or directly to our headquarter in Pinellas Park, Florida via insured and prepaid U.S. Mail, FedEx or UPS (for your protection and to ensure prompt delivery).
We will accept your return or exchange even if it's only because you just don't like it, you changed your mind or for whatever reason you choose! The only condition we require is that if you are returning for these reasons, the item must be returned in "store bought condition", and be returned to our office within 35 days of initial purchase.
All clothing items, must be in unused original condition, e.g. the tag have to be still on the cloth. Generally we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% + a $20.00 service charge for returns. Exchanges are not subject to a restocking fee. Please note that we refund shipping cost only if the return is a result of our error.
Exchanges and returns will be accepted within 30 days from the time you receive your order. Shipping under these circumstances will be paid by you unless of course you should receive the item damaged. If you have purchased a fragile item and need to return it, we recommend that you insure the package and enclose a copy of your receipt. (Your receipt is your copy of the order confirmation we email to you or enclosed with your package if you phoned in your order).
No items will be accepted back after 30 days for any reason undless it is a warranty. Items returned for refunds or exchanges must include all packing materials in new condition, no items can be accepted for return if cartons are written on, labels removed, defaced, etc. They must be in unused original condition.
If the items are returned in used condition (particularly clothes items, MyDirndl.com LLC cannot refund back you the selling price!
25. Special offers or individual products (customizing goods, very rare items, which are just ordered on the special wish of a customer) may not be returned. Please ask ahead if you are unsure.
26. A 15% restocking fee + a $20.00 service charge may apply on returned items.
Please allow up to two billing cycles for return credit to appear on your credit card statement. Sorry, but we are unable to refund shipping and handling charges unless you have received the item damaged.
27. Should you decide to cancel an order, a 15% restocking fee + a $20.00 service charge shall be assessed to cover handling, credit card or bank fees. This only applies if we have already processed your card. If your order has shipped, you will be responsible for shipping both ways.
28. Individual products (customizing goods, very rare items, which are just ordered on the special wish of a customer) must be cancel within 3 business days after ordering.Should you decide to cancel an order after 3 business days, a 60% restocking fee shall be assessed to cover handling, credit card or bank fees. This only applies if we have already processed your card. If your order has produced and has shipped, we only can return your individual product for altering.
In order to cancel your order you must notify us immediately (within 5 business days) after your order was placed. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Cancel my Order" as your subject heading and with your order #.
29. Your order cannot be cancelled once it has been shipped and is in transit. Please understand this because therefore we can not made responsible for upcoming shipping costs. Please note: You will be refunded for the cost of the product only. You will be responsible for all shipping and handling charges.
30. The customer is authorized to revoke his prepared explanation turned towards the completion of a contract within 30 days upon receipt of the product by returning the product to MyDirndl, LLC
For the preservation of the period the punctual dispatch of the product suffices.
The customer carries the goods to be returned burden of proof to him for the dispatch and the entrance.
31. This one bears customers the costs of the return of goods, unless the delivered goods or service doesn't correspond the ordered.
32. In the case of the revocation a credit note of the corresponding amount is provided by MyDirndl,LLC of the MyDirndl, LLC in case paid return costs are deducted.
For payments abroad the transfer charges are withdrawn moreover.
33. At essential deteriorations or a loss of the product the customer has to replace the corresponding decrease in value in the case of his revocation of the MyDirndl, LLC
Provided that the customer has already paid the selling price, MyDirndl, LLC is authorized to remove the decrease in value of the credit note amount.
In the individual case the decrease in value can correspond to the paid selling price.
34. The revocation right is excluded at contracts over the delivery of goods, which was made after specifications of the customer (for example special requests these were taken into account at the production of the articles) and over the delivery of special sizes and special models as for the rest.
35. Unless acting willfully or by wanton negligence is imputed to MyDirndl, LLC these terms exclude claims for damages on the grounds of non-compliance with contractual obligations, positive violation of contractual duty culpa in contrahendo, tort claims or on account of any other legal grounds.
36. Assured for damages because of being missing of qualities MyDirndl, LLC has of which ones as well as MyDirndl, LLC is liable for damages which were caused by firm intention or gross negligence of its legal representatives and/or its executives with its share capital.
37. The liability for other damages which result from a delay on the part of MyDirndl, LLC, from an impossibility to be held of MyDirndl, LLC or from the injury of a duty for the customer whose compliance is for the attainment of the contract purpose of special importance (cardinal duty) is limited on such damages which are typical and foreseeable due to the contractual use of the product.
The liability is restricted in such a case on an amount in height of the double of the selling price paid according to the respective order.
38. It is excluded, a further-reaching liability, these haven't for themselves resulted particularly for damages at the product for escaped profit or other fortune damages of the customer.
39. Since the suppliers of the MyDirndl, LLC sometimes change the cloth of their products, slight differences of the cloth can occur, especially with dirndls. This refers only to the pattern of the cloth but not to its quality. Therefore, delivered products may slightly differ from those exposed at the homepage.
40. Liability for external links: We do -nonwithstanding careful checking of the content of external links- not take any responsibility for those. For the content of external links to other websites only the operator of these websites are liable.
41. All claims and rights based on the contracts effected with MyDirndl.com LLC are only due to our contracting party and are not transferable.
42. The invalidity of any provision of these business conditions or of any provision within the scope of other agreements shall not affect any of the remaining provisions and agreements.
43.On publishing new terms of business and delivery in the Internet all prior terms of business and delivery become invalid.
44. The privacy of all persons obliges itself, data the MyDirndl,LLC to protect storage and processing, which shops in their shop and the personal one person bought to deal confidentially with data.
The respectively prevailing legal regulations, like Federal Data Protection Law and information and communications service law, are basis for it.
The data received by you is saved.You can have your data deleted, however, your data any time; please inform us about it by e-mail under email@example.com.
45. We exclusively use your data for use for the person-related data to be able to fulfill the contract concluded with you.
46. Passing on of information. The MyDirndl, LLC doesn't pass person-related data on to third parties.
47. We use encoding technology for the avoidance of information/data-related of person-related data at the conveyance of loss and abuse person for the highest confidentiality for security procedures.Our rented servers use different security mechanisms and right methods to make the unauthorized access more difficult (for SSL).